738 739 Lundia Mobile StorageSKU: 738
Environmental, economical & space saving Certified by Environmental Choice New Zealand & EnviroSpec Verified.
Lundia mobile storage systems are a practical, space-saving and adjustable storage solution that’s ideal for a range of environments. From educational facilities, government departments, commercial fit-outs, hospitals & libraries, Lundia mobile shelving can be tailored to suit any space, décor, design and storage need. Lundia mobile units can be customised to maximise available space and optimise your floor plan.
Lundia mobile storage systems are built from plantation grown, sustainable harvested radiata pine, with the option of eco-friendly lacquer alternatives.
This means they’re not only space saving and practical, they’re a loan environmentally responsible storage solution.
Specifying Lundia mobile shelving units in natural timber finish with Melteca ends is a green star choice.
These finishes are fully certified by Environmental Choice New Zealand and further verified by EnviroSpec. When you specify these products and finishes for your interior fit-out projects or Educational fit-out projects they contribute towards a green star rating.
- Manual or Rotadrive (mechanically assisted) carriage options
- No nuts and bolts
- Fully adjustable and relocatable
- Each system is created to your space & design requirements
- All shelves are smooth & flat on both sides with no downturn lips to obstruct items being remov
- Shelves vertically adjustable at 50mm or optional 25mm increments
- Mobile systems move silently – our timber absorbs noise & will not rattle
- Mobiles have a tracking system under each upright for greater ease of movement & load spreading
- Solid timber construction with low embodied energy values for an environmentally friendly storage system that’s licenced by Environmental Choice New Zealand
- Solid timber construction protects files by regularity humidity, absorbing moisture & no conduction heat or electricity
- The wheels have sealed bearings that require no maintenance
- A shelf will carry up to 200kg with a maximum of 580kg per single shelving bay
- A manually operated unit will carry 2500kg per carriage
- Optional infill flooring with front ramp
- Exterior face panels can be customised with a wide range of materials including:
Melteca or timber veneer, paint finish or UV clear lacquer, mirror, fabric, wallpaper, Perspex, glass and company branding.
Shelf Depths for Filing requirements
- Eastlight Files
- 292mm deep shelf – check height of file ie: foolscap or A4 for shelf spacing
- Box files
- Standing end-on-end 292mm shelf depth Spacing as above, check A4 or foolscap
- Box files Foolscap
- 385H 250D 85W
- Box files A4
- 340H 250D 85W
- Foolscap Lever Arch file
- 350H 280D 85W
- A4 Lever Arch file
- 320H 285D 85W
- Lever Arch Box Files
- Laying on spine or flat 381mm shelf depth. Required spacing between shelves depends on client’s requirement and how many boxes high they stack when stored flat
- Colour Coded Files
- 381mm shelf depth required Check spacing with file height (usually 2100mm high with8 shelves and storage levels 25mm drilled uprights) but we strongly recommend checking sizes
- School Box Journals
- Usually 210mm high 8 shelves 7 storage levels 25mm drilled uprights 292mm depth is usually ok, but we strongly recommend checking sizes
- Paper sizes
- A4 = 210mm x 297mm
A3 = 297mm x 420mm
A2 = 420mm x 594mm
A1 = 594mm x 841mm
- 190h x 130d
- 220h x 140d
- 124h x 140d
|Upright Heights||Shelf Lengths||Shelf Depths|
In the custom requirements box please add the following information
- The overall size that you require for your system. Please specify which sides are up against walls
- The depth and height of the shelving required
- If you need any deeper shelving
- The more information that you give us on what you are storing in this system the better. These are custom made to each client so you want to ensure we can maximize your space and storage
- Please phone us as well if need be. Is sometimes just as easy to have a chat!